- MEN'S & WOMEN'S CREW OR BOOT SOCKS: Choose from a great selection of men's and women's hospital socks or warm thermal socks.
- NO MORE COLD FEET: Keep your feet warm and cozy this winter with thermal lined boot socks. Perfect for cold winter mornings. Wear these extreme weather socks when you go out to shovel or play in the snow. Great for indoor wear and wearing to sleep for additional warmth. Ideal for outdoor events, long hikes, and winter sports. These socks are made for those want durability and comfort throughout the winter season.
- NSULATED TO RETAIN BODY HEAT: The top band ensures that your sock does not slide down. It also helps to insulate body heat keep and keep the cold air from reaching inside. Keeps body heat close to the body, ideal for activities including working, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, winter fun. Thicker than your average pair of winter socks so you can stay outside and play in the snow all day long while your toes stay warm and dry.
- SOCK DETAILS: Sock size 9-11 fits Women's shoe size 5-11. Sock Size 10-13 fits Men’s shoe size 7-12
- CONTENT: 80% Cotton 15% Polyester 5% Spandex, Machine Wash , Tumble Dry. Soft and comfortable brushed lining give your feet all-day warmth
Create an account to view pricing. This site features heavily discounted prices only for verified Non-profit and charity organizations. Once you create your account, you will enter a review and approval process. One of the members of our team will review your credentials. If you're approved, you will receive a notification via email and have instant access to the site and pricing. If you aren't approved, don't worry. It is possible to get approval at a later date.